All recipes can be found here or the official Multi Cultural Cooking Network at http://multiculturalcookingnetwork.com Click on Recipe choice for recipe
- Zimbabwean Salted Ground Nuts
- Caribbean Codfish Fritters
- Cuban Chicharonnes
- Wrap Sandwiches at Great Wraps location Near You. Includes Vegan Sandwiches
- Indian Alu Ki Tikki (Potato Patties)
- Asian Chicken Lettuce Wraps
- Turkey Brats and lamb kabob info in the Healthy Living Section
- Guam: Cinnamon Jerk Chicken
- Jambalaya – It is here on the blog!
- Ceviche Recipe and Video
- Let’s Keep it Real with Men of a Certain Age Actor Brian White’s Honey BBQ Chicken Wings
- Australian Wine*
Michelle Karam hosts Mediterranean Medley. On her first webisode, she prepares hummus. Michelle is of Armenian descent and her culture very much influences her passion for cooking.
Get ready for exciting and informative programs with the chefs and cooks of the Multi Cultural Cooking Network. Read their bios at http://multiculturalcookingnetwork.com
This dynamic trio is serving up some great recipe for the holidays. Stay tuned….