I love Spring Brunches it is a great event that brings family and friends together after a long cold winter. Here are some great tips on how to plan a colorful and unique spring brunch. This article will feature colors and flowers suggestions that will make your event pop, also some great recipes that your guest will love.
Honey suckles coral and Pea pod green are two great combinations that will make your event stand out. These two colors are featured on the hot spring colors for 2011. Placing a Pea pod green table cloth on your tables with Honey suckles coral dishware will provide a refreshing setting for your event. Your guest will feel that you have really hit the mark for your spring brunch. These items and other colorful spring decorations can be found at http://www.target.com.
The center piece is a great way to welcome spring flowers Roses, Alstroemeria and Mums inside of a crystal vase will bring your table setting to life.
The thing that makes brunches so unique is the menu.
Breakfast Sausage Rice Brunch Ring
- 2 rolls breakfast sausage (mild)
½ pound lean ground beef
- 1 cup chopped onions
- ½ cup chopped green bell peppers
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 2 cups cooked rice, medium grain (cooked in chicken broth)
- 2 cans refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 cups shredded cheese, Mexican style with jalapenos
- 1 pack of Canadian bacon.
Recipe courtesy: Amber Trahan/ Food Network
Raspberry and Lime Brunch Cocktail
- 1 cup water
- ¾ cup superfine sugar divided
- A couple sprigs mint stemmed and washed
- 3 pints raspberries
- ¼ cup lime juice
- 1 bottle chilled champagne
Recipe courtesy: Alex Guarnaschelli/ Food Network
For more great Brunch recipes please visit http://www.foodnetwork/brunchrecipes.com .
With these great tips your Spring Brunch will be one that will be remembered.