If you live on the west coast the party starts earlier than the east coast. No matter what you want to you outshine your Superbowl party get together competitors with a few tricks up your sleeve. Also, the key to the menu is mostly having finger food. And of course MCCN, is here to help.
Thai Kra Pao- Why? It’s an easy stir fry. Once, again emphasis on easy to pick up with tongs on put on the plate plus the spices should have everyone talking about it. (Pictured)
Hawaiian Shoyu Chicken– This is for the less spicy crowd that exists out there. Furthermore, some folks just love an excuse for a lua theme.
- Oysters Rockefeller
- Vegan Japanese Yuba Maki
- Cuban Empanadas
- Indian Vegetarian Samosas
- Honey Barbecue Chicken Wings– We’ve said it before. We will say it again. Chicken Wings and Superbowl just go together.
- Yucca Croquets by Chef Jay Bonilla-
- Caribbean Conch Fritters
- Bacon Wrapped Scallops
- Zesty Jumbo Shrimp with Cilantro Coleslaw
- Deep Fried Twinkies – Why? It’s just fun.
- Red Velvet Cupcakes- New York Magnolia Bakery Recipe
- Ugandan Donuts
- Indonesian Pineapple Tarts– The kids will love this.
- Bloody Mary’s -For the West Coast for watching Superbowl Coverage early in the morning
- Michelada’s on the house for everyone. – It’s a Mexican beer cocktail with chile and lime on the glass rim.