Sandra Bullock at her restaurant Bess Bistro
Bess Bistro is an eco-friendly restaurant in Austin, Texas, owned by actress Sandra Bullock. Bullock opened this restaurant in 2006. The carryout containers and cups look like regular styrofoam, but are actually made with sugar cane, which is biodegradable. Bess Bistro features French, Cajun/Creole, Southern and American cuisine. The restaurant is most popular for their tasty cocktails, macaroni and cheese, and late night dancing. Find address and hours- Read More (-Maholo.com) Owning a restaurants runs in the family, her husband, ex -Jesse James owns Cisco Burger in Long Beach.
Read About an Austin Restaurant Owner that serves the homeless on Sundays: Nubian Queen LoLa’s Cajun Soul Food
or Sandra Bullock Cultural Trailblazer
Photo by MCCN: Taye Diggs Announces Music Nominees
The NAACP Image Awards is the nation’s premier event celebrating the outstanding achievements and performances of people of color in the arts (motion picture, television, recording, and literature), as well as those individuals or groups who promote social justice through their creative endeavors.
This year the Awards show proves to be quite a Multi-cultural event with nominees including Adam Rodriguez, Paula Patton, Sandara Bullock, America Ferrera, Taye Diggs and more.
Photo by MCCN: Celebrities Announcers
Outstanding Actress in a Motion Picture
- Anika Noni Rose – “The Princess and the Frog” (Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures)
- Gabourey Sidibe – “Precious: Based on the Novel “Push” by Sapphire” (Lionsgate)
- Sandra Bullock – “The Blind Side” (Warner Bros. Pictures)
- Sophie Okonedo – “Skin” (Jour De Fete Films)
- Taraji P. Henson – “Tyler Perry’s I Can Do Bad All By Myself” (Lionsgate)
Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Motion Picture
- Adam Rodriguez – “Tyler Perry’s I Can Do Bad All By Myself” (Lionsgate)
- Anthony Mackie – “The Hurt Locker” (Summit Entertainment)
- Chiwetel Ejiofor – “2012” (Columbia Pictures)
- Danny Glover – “2012” (Columbia Pictures)
- Lenny Kravitz – “Precious: Based on the Novel “Push” by Sapphire” (Lionsgate)
Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Motion Picture
- Alfre Woodard – “American Violet” (Samuel Goldwyn Films)
- Mariah Carey – “Precious: Based on the Novel “Push” by Sapphire” (Lionsgate)
- Mo’Nique – “Precious: Based on the Novel “Push” by Sapphire” (Lionsgate)
- Paula Patton – “Precious: Based on the Novel “Push” by Sapphire” (Lionsgate)
- Zoe Saldana – “Avatar” (Paramount Pictures)
The nominees listed in the following categories were voted upon by Subcommittees.
Outstanding Independent Motion Picture
- “American Violet” (Samuel Goldwyn Films)
- “Amreeka” (National Geographic Entertainment)
- “Endgame” (Montery Entertainment)
- “Medicine for Melancholy” (IFC Films)
- “Precious: Based on the Novel “Push” by Sapphire” (Lionsgate)
Outstanding Foreign Motion Picture
- “The Maid” (Elephant Eye Films)
- “Rudo y Cursi” (Sony Pictures Classics)
- “Sin Nombre” (Focus Features)
- “Skin” (Jour De Fete Films)
- “The Stoning of Soraya M.” (Mpower Pictures)
See at Complete listing of the nominations at : http://www.naacpimageawards.net/41/nominees-and-voting/nominees/
See More photos from the Press conference at: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=111272&id=654701864&saved#/album.php?aid=111272&id=654701864
No, his name is not Mr. Scarlett Johanssen but he was married to her. Ryan Reynolds is a Vancouver, Candian born actor increasingly rising in the ranks in Hollywood. He has been on the scene for years with a humble beginning on Two Guys, A Girl and Pizza shop in the late 90’s. However, a high profile marriage and playing in a blockbuster film opposite Sandra Bullock in The Proposal changes things.
Ryan Reynold and Sandra Bullock -The Proposal
His celebrity is not the only thing which has changed over the years. Reynold’s diet and exercise regime changed as he prepared for roles in Blade Trinity and X-Men origins. What worked for him in the diet department is eating every few hours. It keeps the metabolism burning throughout the day. According to bullyextreme.com, “Reynold diet consisted on clean and healthy foods.” Egg whites and oatmeal were staples for Reynolds. He also enjoys protein bars and protien shakes. As for dinner, meals were prepared in advance and no carbs after 8PM. This diet routine is not typical for Reynolds but he still works out as often as five days a week.
To learn more about his diet and exercise routine plus check out more great pics of Ryan Reynolds, visit: http://munfitnessblog.com/how-to-build-body-like-ryan-reynolds/.
Check out fellow hot Canadian Taylor Kitsch, in out Celebrity Fitness section: Celeb Fitness Taylor Kitsh
Want to Get Fit? Live in LA, NY or DC- Take the BS &F 11 Day Fitness Challenge Bootcamp